Composite veneers work by helping to create a more visually aesthetic tooth.
They can either be built up in layers by hand with the dentist using a combination of colours and techniques in order to produce a life-like appearance. Or they can be prefabricated and bonded to the tooth. They are bonded in the same way as a porcelain veneer.
Who can get composite veneers?
That’s the great thing – pretty much anyone is a candidate for composite veneers.
They’re effective if you have:
If your tooth enamel is damaged, composite veneers may be one of the few options you have available to combat the problem.
Built over teeth layer by layer, composite veneers can cover of the flawed enamel and help to preserve your natural teeth.
If your teeth are genetically small and don’t provide you with your ideal smile, composite veneers may offer a perfect solution.
The sculpturing approach of the treatment allows dentists to re-imagine your smile based on your wishes, building over your natural teeth to increase their size.
If you’d like to change the colour of your teeth, then this is a great way to achieve a whiter shade.
Tooth discolouration isn’t necessarily down to lifestyle choices or poor oral hygiene. Often people can be genetically predisposed to yellow teeth – in which case, no amount of whitening treatment is likely to improve the situation, making composite veneers a great option for covering over the surface of the tooth and lifting the colour of your smile.
Many people have spacing issues and gaps, especially between the front teeth. Composite veneers are ideal for helping to reduce and close such gaps, improving the appearance and balance of a smile.
Had an accident? Chipped or broken a tooth? If you’ve damaged your tooth, composite veneers can be used to restore the appearance.
Why choose The Harley Street Smile Clinic for your composite veneers treatment?
- Fast results – depending on the number of teeth you’d like to correct, we are often able to complete the procedure in one sitting.
- No pain – with no drilling and no injections necessary, this is the go-to treatment for those looking for great results without invasive treatment.
- Cheaper than porcelain veneers – with starting prices from £495, composite veneers can be the most cost-effective smile improvement solution available.
- Finest materials – we only use the best materials available and opt for composite resin, designed for high-end cosmetic dentistry.
- Experienced cosmetic dentist – the end result of composite veneer treatment depends on the experience and the skill of the dentist carrying out the work. If you want the best, you need to work with the best – and the skill of Shivam Patel at placing composite veneers is highly regarded.
How much does it cost to get composite veneers?
Composite veneers start from a competitive £495 per tooth.
We offer a free simulation before committing to any treatment from us, so you can see exactly what to expect from your results. As part of this consultation, our friendly experts will offer advice and recommendations on the type and quantity of treatment needed to best achieve your desired look, but ultimately you have control. Meaning the final decision over the look – and cost – of your new and improved smile, is up to you.
And don’t forget to check out our great finance offers too.