Composite veneers work by helping to create a more visually aesthetic tooth. They can either be built up in layers by hand by the dentist using a combination of colours and techniques in order to produce a life-like appearance or they can be prefabricated and then bonded to the tooth. They are bonded in the same way as a porcelain veneer is.
Why choose Harley street Smile Clinic for your composite veneers treatment?
- Swift Results– Depending on the number of teeth you’d like to correct, your dentist may be able to complete the procedure in one sitting.
- Nopain No drilling No injections
- Less costly than Porcelain Veneers – With starting prices from £495 per veneer, composite veneers can be the most cost-effective smile improvement solution available.
- Finest Materials – we only use the best materials available in the market designed for high-end cosmetic dentistry.
- Experienced Cosmetic Dentist – The end result of the composite veneers treatment depends on the experience and the skill of the dentist. Shivam Patel is renowned at placing Composite Veneers
Click here to see examples of his beautiful work.
Who can get composite veneers?
Almost any person can be a candidate for composite veneers. Here are a few reasons to get composite veneers:
- To protect the surface of the teeth and help if there is enamel loss. If the enamel of your teeth is damaged, composite veneers may be one of the few options you have available. Built over your teeth layer by layer, composite veneers will provide you with a stable cover of the flawed enamel. Most importantly, composite veneers will help you preserve your natural teeth!
- To make teeth appear bigger. If your teeth are genetically small and don’t provide you with your ideal smile, composite veneers may be a perfect solution for you. The sculpturing approach of the treatment will allow your dentist to re-imagine your smile based on your wishes. Once you determine the desired outcome, your new smile will be built over your natural teeth without filing them down.
Change the colour of the teeth, usually to a whiter shade. Although we all dream of that Hollywood smile, it simply isn’t something that all of us can easily achieve. Yellowish teeth do not necessarily reflect lifestyle choices or a lack of oral hygiene. You could be genetically predisposed to yellow teeth, in which cases no amount of whitening would achieve your goals.
To close gaps between teeth or make them larger in size. Many people have spacing and gaps, especially between the front teeth. Composite veneers are ideal for closing such gaps to improve appearance
To repair any chipped or broken part of a tooth. If you had a bad accident, composite veneers can be used to restore your tooth