Wish something had been done in your teenage years to correct your smile? Tempted by the idea of straighter teeth but put off by the prospect of wearing traditional fixed braces?
It’s never too late to make improvements. And thanks to revolutionary Invisalign treatment, getting the smile you’ve always wanted is quick, simple – and discreet!
Scroll now to discover more about how Invisalign aligners could transform your smile or contact the team.
How does Invisalign work?
Unlike traditional orthodontic treatments, which rely on brackets and wires, Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear ‘barely there’ plastic aligners.
These custom made aligners are designed to put pressure on teeth, to gently move them into a more desirable position. Clients go through a sequence of different aligners, usually changing them around every 2 weeks, to move teeth over the course of a few months.
Aligners must be worn for at least 20-22 hours each day to achieve the best results. However, the huge advantage of this treatment is that if you wish to remove the aligners – you can!
Special occasion, job interview, big date or simply to enjoy whatever food is on the menu – with Invisalign in London you’re in control.
This flexibility makes cleaning teeth and staying on top of oral hygiene more manageable too. As these invisible braces are removed to eat and brush teeth, preventing food debris from becoming trapped and helping to keep your smile in great condition.
What can Invisalign aligners be used for?
Invisalign treatment can be used to solve many smile problems, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Crowded teeth
To find out how Invisalign aligners could improve your smile – and for a free simulation of the results you could soon be enjoying – get in touch.
How do Invisalign braces differ from traditional braces?
Invisalign aligners are removable, which is a very different approach from traditional orthodontic treatment with metal braces, which are usually glued onto the teeth and cannot be taken out.
By removing aligners to eat, no food needs to be off limits. This makes staying on top of oral health much easier and removes the worry of food getting caught or causing damage as it can with metal braces.
You can still brush and floss as normal and it’s important to attend your regular dental check-ups.
What can Invisalign patients expect?
Invisalign treatment for teeth straightening will vary from patient to patient.
Why? Because every smile is different, so the specifics of Invisalign treatments differ for every individual.
By this we mean that exactly how many invisible braces you have to wear, and for how long, will be dependent on the severity of your smile concerns.
From minor tooth correction and gapped teeth to straightening out excessively crooked or misaligned teeth, Invisalign braces can be worn on both the upper and lower teeth for complete smile perfection.
And as a leading Invisalign provider, one thing you can be confident of is personalised treatment and professional service. As an impressive teeth straightening treatment, you’re guaranteed a new smile you can’t wait to flaunt.
What are the benefits of Invisalign in London?
- Discretion – worried about people seeing you’re wearing braces? With Invisalign treatment, there’s no such worry. Virtually invisible, the only person who will know you’re wearing them is you!
- Comfort – there are alternative clear aligners available, but Invisalign lead the way with comfort. Made from a patented thermoplastic called SmartTrack – which has been created exclusively for Invisalign treatment and is designed to make the aligners more comfortable to wear – each aligner is carefully sculpted to fit around the teeth without overlapping the gum line.
- Flexibility – want the advantage of being able to take your braces out? Invisalign are fully removable aligners, giving you complete control of when you wear them. For maximum results, you need to aim to wear aligners for around 22 hours a day – but if you want to remove them, you can. Simple pop into the handy pocket-friendly case provided for safekeeping.
- Promote good oral health – one of the biggest problems with traditional fixed braces is that food can easily become trapped and trying to clean teeth can be difficult. As removable braces, Invisalign eradicates this issue and makes cleaning easy.
- Confidence boost – the results of Invisalign treatment speak for themselves (see our image gallery below). As invisible braces, from the moment you start treatment, you’ll begin to feel better and the impressive end results will have a powerful effect on smile confidence.