To find out how much your treatment might cost, call or email Jill Wright who’ll be happy to talk you through the treatment options available and be able to give you an approximate figure for the right treatment for you. You are also welcome to email pictures of your teeth to Jill and she’ll let you know exactly what we might be able to do for you. Jill has 15 years experience in cosmetic dentistry and she also has veneers herself so can talk to you firsthand about what to expect throughout the experience. You can also go straight to our fee list.
When thinking about the cost of cosmetic dentistry, many factors need to be considered. Here in London we consider our prices to be extremely fair but only you can determine whether the outlay is worth it. How you feel about your teeth plays a big part in what you would be prepared to spend to achieve the smile of your dreams. Whilst we are sure you want to get the best price we are also sure you want the best quality cosmetic dental treatment. In cases where the cost of a smile makeover is more than you can afford, financing cosmetic dental treatment may be a solution for you to get your new smile. Finance for our cosmetic dentistry is quick and easy to apply for and subject to status is given at a very reasonable rate. Call us now to find out what your repayments might be for your dental treatment.
Fees correct as of March 2018:
|Cosmetic Consultation (incl. computer imaging and x-rays) || ||£75 |
|Porcelain Veneers ||from ||£795* |
|Porcelain Crowns ||from ||£795* |
|Porcelain Bridges ||from ||£795* |
|Mini Smile Makeover (At Home Whitening, contouring and stain blasting) ||from ||£695 |
|Laser Mini Smile Makeover (Laser Whitening, contouring and stain blasting) ||from ||£995 |
|Home Whitening Treatment ||from ||£495 |
|Stain Blasting ||from ||£250 |
|Gum Sculpting ||from ||£250 |
|Tooth Contouring ||from ||£250 |
|Express 3 Day Service for Veneers ||from ||£1295* |
- Prices marked with an asterisk* are quoted per tooth.
- Finance available (subject to status).
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. A full breakdown of costs and a treatment plan will be provided at the consultation.
- Payment is required for treatment that will be provided on that day. For treatment that takes two visits such as veneers we ask for 50% at the beginning of each appointment.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards, bank drafts and cash.
- We do not accept personal cheques or bank transfers.